● Never attempt to test this function using fingers, hands or other parts of your body.
● The anti-entrapment function may not operate properly if some object gets trapped just before the window fully closes.
● If a window detects an impact similar to that caused by trapping an object (for example, when the vehicle encounters a deep pothole), the anti-entrapment function may operate.
● The window cannot be operated for a few seconds after the anti-entrapment function operates.
● If the vehicle’s battery is disconnected due to situations such as battery or fuse replacement, the antientrapment function is deactivated.
Initialize the power window to reactivate the anti-entrapment function. Refer to “Initialization of power window” F2-23.
While closing automatically, if the window senses a substantial enough object trapped between the window and the window frame, it automatically moves down slightly and stops.