Buick LaCrosse: Services Specific to Canadian-Purchased Vehicles
• Fuel delivery: Reimbursement is approximately Canadian.
Diesel fuel delivery may be restricted. Propane and other fuels are not provided through this service.
• Lock-Out Service: Vehicle registration is required.
• Trip Routing Service: Detailed maps of North America are provided when requested either with the most direct route or the most scenic route. There is a six request limit per year. Additional travel information is also available. Allow three weeks for delivery.
• Trip Interruption Benefits and Assistance: Must be over 250 kilometers from where your trip was started to qualify.
General Motors of Canada Limited requires pre-authorization, original detailed receipts, and a copy of the repair orders. Once authorization has been received, the Roadside Assistance advisor will help you make arrangements and explain how to receive payment.
• Alternative Service: If assistance cannot be provided right away, the Roadside Assistance advisor may give permission to get local emergency road service. You will receive payment, up to 0, after sending the original receipt to Roadside Assistance.
Mechanical failures may be covered, however any cost for parts and labor for repairs not covered by the warranty are the owner responsibility.