Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Forward Lamp Wiring Harness Replacement
- Remove the front bumper. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia Replacement.
- Remove the headlamp. Refer to Headlamp Replacement.
- Using a scan tool, check for DTCs.
Forward Lamp Wiring Harness
- Create a work area large enough to lay out the new and old wiring harnesses.
- Use care when removing inaccessible harness retainers. Replacement retainers may not be available.
- Compare the new and old wiring harnesses for the same part number, the same number of wiring harness connectors, the same pin settings, and the same harness retainers.
- Follow a logical order of steps during the replacement to ensure proper installation of the harness.
Rear License Plate Lamp Replacement
- Rear License Plate Lamp Screw (Qty: 2)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 3 N·m (27 lb in)
- Rear License Plate Lamp
Rotate the left corner of the lamp assembly upward and pull the right side down out from the rear bumper fascia opening.
- Rear License Plate Lamp Socket
Rotate the lamp socket counterclockwise and remove.
- Rear License Plate Lamp Bulb
Service the bulb, as needed.
Backup Lamp ReplacementPreliminary Procedures Remove the rear compartment sill trim plate. Refer to Rear Compartment Sill Trim Plate Replacement. Disconnect the electrical harness connector from the backu ...
Tail Lamp ReplacementPreliminary Procedures Open and support the rear compartment lid. Remove the body side trim panel replacement in order to expose the tail lamp pocket nuts. Refer to Body Side Tr ...
Rear Side Door Weatherstrip Replacement - Body Side
Rear Side Door Weatherstrip - Body Side Procedure Start at the front upper corner of the door opening and pull the weatherstrip away from the door opening flange. Position the weatherstrip in the upper corner of the center pillar. Working downward along the front edge, in ...
Bluetooth (Infotainment Controls)
For information about how to navigate the menu system using the infotainment controls. Pairing A Bluetooth-enabled cell phone must be paired to the Bluetooth system and then connected to the vehicle before it can be used.