Chevrolet Sonic Owner's Manual: High-Beam Headlamp/ Low-Beam Headlamp
1. Open the hood. See Hood.
2. For the driver side bulb, remove the windshield washer bottle filler neck by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise and pulling it straight up and out of the bottle.
3. Remove the headlamp bulb access cover.
4. Turn the bulb counterclockwise and pull straight back.
5. Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the bulb.
6. Install the new bulb in the headlamp assembly by turning clockwise.
7. Reconnect the wiring harness connector.
8. Install the headlamp bulb access cover.
9. For the driver side bulb, replace the windshield washer bottle filler neck by turning it one-quarter turn clockwise into the bottle.
Parking/Turn Signal Lamp1. Open the hood. See Hood. 2. Remove the parking/turn signal lamp bulb socket from the headlamp assembly by turning counterclockwise. 3. Remove the bulb from the bulb socket by pulling it strai ...
Instrument Panel Outer Air Outlet Replacement - Left Side
Instrument Panel Outer Air Outlet Replacement - Left Side Callout Component Name Preliminary Procedure Remove the left instrument panel upper trim panel. Refer to Instrument Panel Upper Trim Panel Replacement - Left Side. ...
Blower Motor Replacement
Removal Procedure — Production Blower Motor Remove the passenger side instrument panel insulator. Refer to Instrument Panel Insulator Replacement. Remove the passenger side inflatable restraint instrument panel lower module.