Chevrolet Sonic Owner's Manual: License Plate Lamp
1. Bulb Socket
3. Lamp Assembly
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Push the left end of the lamp assembly toward the right.
2. Turn the lamp assembly down to remove it.
3. Turn the bulb socket (1) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (3).
4. Pull the bulb (2) straight out of the bulb socket (1).
5. Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
6. Turn the lamp assembly into the lamp assembly opening engaging the clip side first.
7. Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Tires need the correct amount of air pressure to operate effectively. Caution Neither tire underinflation nor overinflation is good. Underinflated tires, or tires that do not have enough air, can result in: . Tire overloading and overheating which could lead to a blowout. . Premature or ir ...
Rear Side Door Upper Front Auxiliary Weatherstrip Retainer Replacement
Rear Side Door Upper Front Auxiliary Weatherstrip Retainer Replacement Callout Component Name 1 Front Side Door Upper Front Auxiliary Weatherstrip Retainer (Qty:?€‰10) Note: If the retainers are damaged when ...
The battery is not rechargeable. To replace the battery: Caution When replacing the battery, do not touch any of the circuitry on the transmitter. Static from your body could damage the transmitter. 1. Press the button on the transmitter to extend the key. 2.