Chevrolet Sonic Repair Manual: License Plate Lamp
- Bulb Socket
- Lamp Assembly
To replace one of these bulbs:
- Push the left end of the lamp assembly toward the right.
- Turn the lamp assembly down to remove it.
- Turn the bulb socket (1) counterclockwise to remove it from the lamp assembly (3).
- Pull the bulb (2) straight out of the bulb socket (1).
- Push the replacement bulb straight into the bulb socket and turn the bulb socket clockwise to install it into the lamp assembly.
- Turn the lamp assembly into the lamp assembly opening engaging the clip side first.
- Push on the lamp side opposite the clip until the lamp assembly snaps into place.
Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Removal
Caution: Refer to Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Caution. Remove the engine coolant thermostat housing retainer nut (4). Remove the engine coolant thermostat housing retainer (1). Remove the 4 engine coolant thermostat housing bolts (3). Remo ...
Intake Manifold Assemble
Install the evaporative emission canister purge solenoid valve (3). Install the 2 manifold absolute pressure sensors (2). Install the 2 manifold absolute pressure sensor bolts (1) and tighten. Install the fuel injection fuel rail assembly ...
Tire Size The following is an example of a typical passenger vehicle tire size. (1) Passenger (P-Metric) Tire: The United States version of a metric tire sizing system. The letter P as the first character in the tire size means a passenger vehicle tire engineered to standards set by the U.S.