Chrysler 200: Remote Key Unlock, Driver DoorAll Doors FirstPress
Chrysler 200: Remote Key Unlock, Driver Door/All Doors FirstPress
This feature lets you program the system to unlock either the driver’s door or all doors on the first press of the UNLOCK button on the RKE transmitter. To change the current setting, proceed as follows:
• For vehicles equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), refer to “Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)/Personal Settings (Customer-Programmable Features)” in “Understanding Your Instrument Panel” for further information.
• For vehicles not equipped with the EVIC, perform the following procedure:
1. Press and hold the LOCK button on a programmed RKE transmitter for at least four seconds, but not longer than 10 seconds. Then, press and hold the UNLOCK button while still holding the LOCK button.
2. Release both buttons at the same time.
3. Test the feature while outside of the vehicle by pressing the LOCK/UNLOCK buttons on the RKE transmitter with the ignition in the LOCK position and the key removed.
4. Repeat these steps if you want to return this feature to its previous setting.
If there is no key in the ignition switch, pressing the LOCK button on the RKE transmitter while you are inside the vehicle will activate the Vehicle Security Alarm system. Opening a door with the system activated will cause the alarm to sound. Press the UNLOCK button to deactivate the Vehicle Security Alarm system.