Dodge Avenger: CD/DVD disc maintenance
To keep a CD/DVD in good condition, take the followingprecautions:
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching thesurface.
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratchingthe disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners,or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may becometoo high.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty in playing a particulardisc, it may be damaged (i.e., scratched, reflectivecoating removed, a hair, moisture or dew on the disc)oversized, or have protection encoding. Try a knowngood disc before considering disc player service.