Kia Soul: Answering Calls
Answering a Call
Answering a call with a Bluetooth® Wireless Technology device connected will display the following screen.
To accept the call, press key on the steering wheel while the call is incoming.
1) Caller : Displays the other caller's name when the incoming caller is saved within your contacts
2) Incoming Number : Displays the incoming number
- When an incoming call pop-up is displayed, most Audio and SETUP mode features are disabled. Only the call volume will operate.
- The telephone number may not be properly displayed in some mobile phones.
- When a call is answered with the mobile phone, the call mode will automatically revert to Private mode.