- Make sure the battery is installed correctly. Battery leakage could occur if it is not installed correctly.
- When replacing the battery, be careful not to touch any of the internal circuitry and electrical terminals, bend the electrical terminals, or get dirt in the transmitter as the transmitter could be damaged.
- There is the danger of explosion if the battery is not correctly replaced.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the following instructions.
- Insulate the plus and minus terminals of the battery using cellophane or equivalent tape.
- Never disassemble.
- Never throw the battery into fi re or water.
- Never deform or crush.
- Replace only with the same type battery (CR2025 or equivalent).