- Radio equipment like this is governed by laws in the United States.
- Changes or modifi cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
- To avoid damage to the key, do not:
- Drop the key.
- Get the key wet.
- Expose the key to any kind of magnetic fi eld.
- Expose the key to high temperatures on places such as the dashboard or hood, under direct sunlight.
- If the engine does not start with the correct key, and the security indicator light keeps illuminating or fl ashing, the system may have a malfunction. Consult an Authorized Mazda Dealer.