Mazda 3 Owners Manual: Recording of Vehicle Data
This vehicle is equipped with a computer which records the following main vehicle data related to vehicle controls, operation, and other driving conditions.
- Vehicle conditions such as engine speed and vehicle speed
- Driving operation conditions such as accelerator and brake pedals, and information related to the environmental circumstances while the vehicle is driven
- Malfunction diagnosis information from each on-vehicle computer
- Information related to controls of other on-vehicle computers
NOTE The recorded data may vary depending on the vehicle grade and optional equipment. Voice and images are not recorded.
Data handling Mazda and its subcontracting parties may obtain and use the recorded data for vehicle malfunction diagnosis, research and development, and quality improvement.
Mazda will not disclose or provide any of the obtained data to a third party unless:
- An agreement from the vehicle owner (agreements from lessor and lessee for leased vehicle) is obtained
- Officially requested by the police or other law enforcement authorities
- For statistical processing by a research institution after processing the data so that identification of the owner or the vehicle is impossible
Event Data RecorderThis vehicle is equipped with an event data recorder (EDR). The main purpose of an EDR is to record, in certain crash or near crash-like situations, such as an air bag deployment or hitting a ro ...
Your Mazda has a temporary spare tire. The temporary spare tire is lighter and smaller than a conventional tire, and is designed only for emergency use and should be used only for VERY short periods. Temporary spare tires should NEVER be used for long drives or extended periods. WAR ...
Auxiliary Jack/Usb Port Inspection
Auxiliary jack inspection 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the following parts: a. Upper panel. b. Shift lever knob (MTX). c. Selector lever knob (ATX). d. Shift panel. e. Side wall. f. Console. g. Auxiliary jack/USB port. 3. Connect a commercially-available pl ...
Fuel Injector Removal/Installation [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
WARNING: Fuel is very flammable liquid. If fuel spills or leaks from the pressurized fuel system, it will cause serious injury or death and facility breakage. Fuel can also irritate skin and eyes.