Mazda 3 Service Manual: Air Intake Actuator Removal/Installation [Manual Air Conditioner]
1. Set the air intake mode to FRESH.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
3. Remove the following parts:
a. Front scuff plate (Passenger-side).
b. Front side trim (Passenger-side).
c. Dashboard under cover.
d. Glove compartment.
e. Lower panel (Passenger-side).
f. Shower duct (Passenger-side).
4. Disconnect the harness clip from the blower case.
5. Disconnect the air intake actuator connector.
6. Remove the blower case..
7. Remove the screw A.
8. Remove the air intake actuator link.
9. Remove the screw B.
10. Remove the air intake actuator.
11. Install in the reverse order of removal.
WARNING Do not let the vehicle move in a direction opposite to the direction selected by the selector lever: Do not let the vehicle move backward with the selector lever in a forward position, or do not let the vehicle move forward with the selector lever in the revers ...
Side Step Molding Installation
NOTE: Double-sided adhesive tape has already been adhered to a new side step molding for installation. When a side step molding is to be reused, perform the following procedure: 1. Remove any grease or dirt from the affixing surface of the side step molding. 2.