Mazda 3 Service Manual: B Pillar Upper Trim Removal/Installation
1. Remove the following parts:
a. Adjuster anchor cover.
b. Upper anchor installation bolts on the front seat belt.
c. Front scuff plate.
d. Rear scuff plate.
2. Partially peel back the seaming welt.
3. Remove the B-pillar lower trim..
4. Grasp the lower end of the B-pillar upper trim, pull it in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure, and remove clips A, pin B, and pin C.
5. Remove the B-pillar upper trim in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
When removing the B-pillar upper trim, be careful not to damage the tab D.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Center Roof Antenna Inspection
4SD 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the rain sensor cover. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system). 3. Disconnect the rain sensor connector. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system) 4. Partially peel back the seaming welts. 5. Remove the following parts: a. Sunroof se ...
For reasons of proper performance, safety, and better fuel economy, always maintain recommended tire inflation pressures and stay within the recommended load limits and weight distribution. WARNING Using Diff erent Tire Types: Driving your vehicle with diff erent types of tires ...
Throttle Body Inspection [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
Resistance Inspection 1. Remove the battery cover.. 2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 3. Disconnect the throttle body connector. 4. Measure the resistance between throttle body terminals E and F.