Mazda 3 Service Manual: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Removal/Installation [C66 M R]
1. Remove the battery cover..
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
3. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector.
4. Remove the clutch pedal position switch from the pedal bracket.
5. Insert a new clutch pedal position switch into the pedal bracket hole until the switch stops.
6. Rotate the clutch pedal position switch 45° clockwise.
7. Verify that the clutch pedal position switch is locked securely.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Receiving an Incoming Call
When an incoming call is received, the incoming call notification screen is displayed. The “Incoming Call Notifications” setting must be on. Refer to Communication Settings on . To accept the call, press the pick-up button on the audio control switch or select on the screen. To rejec ...
Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Removal/Installation
1. Remove in the order indicated in the table. 2. Install in the reverse order of removal. 3. After installation, verify that there is no twisting in the front ABS wheel-speed sensor. 1 Connector 2 Front ABS wheel-speed sensor ...
Rocking the Vehicle
WARNING Do not spin the wheels at more than 56 km/h (35 mph), and do not allow anyone to stand behind a wheel when pushing the vehicle: When the vehicle is stuck, spinning the wheels at high speed is dangerous. The spinning tire could overheat and explode.