Mazda 3 Service Manual: Drive Belt Removal/Installation [Mzr 2.3 Disi Turbo]
1. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2 and splash shield as a single unit..
2. Rotate the drive belt auto tensioner in the direction shown in the figure and remove the drive belt.
3. Install the drive belt.
4. Verify that the drive belt auto tensioner indicator mark does not exceed the limit..
5. Install the aerodynamic under cover No.2 and splash shield as a single unit..
Fuel Tank Inspection [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
WARNING: Fuel is very flammable liquid. If fuel spills or leaks from the pressurized fuel system, it will cause serious injury or death and facility breakage. Fuel can also irritate skin and eyes. To prevent this, always complete the “Fuel Line Safety Procedure”, while referring to ...
Sunroof Motor Inspection
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the rain sensor cover. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system). 3. Disconnect the rain sensor connector. (Vehicles with auto light/wiper system) 4. Partially peel back the seaming welts. 5. Remove the following parts: a. Sunroof seaming ...
Front Passenger Occupant Classification System
First, please read "Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Precautions" carefully. Front Passenger Seat Weight Sensor Your vehicle is equipped with a front passenger seat weight sensors as a part of the supplemental restraint system.