Mazda 3 Service Manual: Driver Side Air Bag Module RemovalInstallation Standard Deployment Control System
Mazda 3 Service Manual: Driver Side Air Bag Module Removal/Installation [Standard Deployment Control System]
Handling the air bag module improperly can accidentally deploy the air bag module, which may seriously injure you. Read the air bag system service warnings and cautions before handling the air bag module..
1. Switch the ignition to off.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait for1 min or more
3. Remove the covers.
4. Remove the bolts.
5. Using a flathead screwdriver, lift the locking device carefully, however do not remove it.
6. Disconnect the air bag module connector.
7. Disconnect the horn switch connector.
8. Remove the driver-side air bag module.
9. Install in the reverse order of removal.
10. Switch the ignition to ON.
11. Verify that the air bag system warning light illuminates forapprox. 6 s
and goes out.
If the air bag system warning light does not operate normally, refer to the on-board diagnostic system (air bag system) and perform inspection of the system..
Operating the Driver's Power Window
Normal opening/closing To open the window to the desired position, lightly hold down the switch. To close the window to the desired position, lightly pull up the switch. Auto-opening/closing To fully open the window automatically, press the switch completely down, then release. The win ...
Vacuum Hose Removal/Installation [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
1. Remove the battery and battery tray.. 2. Remove the vacuum hose from the vacuum hose clip. 3. Insert a thin flathead screwdriver at the point indicated by the arrow in the figure, push the ring down and disconnect the vacuum hose from the intake manifold. 4. Move the vacuum hose ...
How to use AUX mode (Type B)
Select the icon on the home screen to display the Entertainment screen. Select to switch to the AUX mode. The following icons are displayed in the lower part of the center display. Icon Function Displays the Entertainment menu.