Mazda 3 Service Manual: Front Fog Light Relay Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Remove the front mudguard.(RH).
3. Remove the front fog light relay case.
4. Remove the cover.
5. Remove the front fog light relay.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal..
Front Fog Light Relay Installation Note
1. Install the front fog light relay case to the shroud panel with the front fog light relay cover facing upward.
If the front fog light relay case is installed to the shroud panel with the cover downward, water may penetrate the cover and the front fog light relay may not operate normally. Install the front fog light relay case with the cover facing upward.
Front Combination Light Removal/Installation
WARNING: Incorrect servicing of the discharge headlights could result in electrical shock. Before servicing the discharge headlights, always refer to the discharge headlight service warnings.. 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the front bumper.. 3. Disconne ...
Battery Recharging [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
Using GR8-1291: (See GR8-1291 INSTANT TRAINING MODULE (VIDEO) .) WARNING: Keep all flames away from the battery, otherwise evaporated gas from the battery fluid may catch fire and cause serious injury. 1. Remove the battery filler caps and check the water level.