Mazda 3 Service Manual: Front Seat Cushion Trim Removal/Installation
Handling a front seat (with built-in side air bag) improperly can accidentally operate (deploy) the air bag, which may seriously injure you. Read the service warnings before handling a front seat (with built-in side air bag)..
After removing a front seat, do not operate the slider lever. If the slider lever is operated, the left and right slide positions will deviate, and the slide adjuster may be damaged after the front seat is installed.
Verify that there are no malfunctions in the sliding mechanism after installing a front seat.
When performing the procedure with a front seat removed from the vehicle, perform the procedure on a clean rag so as not to damage or soil the seat.
When the passenger's seat is removed, perform the seat weight sensor inspection using the M-MDS after installing the passenger's seat..
When the passenger's seat is replaced with a new one, perform the seat weight sensor calibration using the M-MDS..
1. Switch the ignition to off.
2. Remove the battery cover..
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait1 min or more
4. Remove the front seat..
5. Remove the side cover..
6. Detach hook A and B in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
7. Detach hook C by sliding it in the order of (1), (2), and (3) as shown in the figure.
8. Remove the seat cushion trim and the seat cushion pad from the seat frame as a single unit.
9. Remove rings C in the order of (4), (5), (6) and (7) as shown in the figure, then remove the seat cushion trim from the seat cushion pad in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
10. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Back Up Light Switch Removal/Installation [C66 M R]
1. Remove the battery cover.. 2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 3. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2.. 4. Remove in the order indicated in the table. 5. Install in the reverse order of removal. 1 Back-up light switch connector 2 ...
Audio Unit Removal/Installation
Without Display CAUTION: When installing the audio unit, make sure that the wiring harness and antenna feeder are not caught between the unit and dashboard. If the wiring harness or the antenna feeder is caught between the unit and dashboard, it may cause malfunctions. Pres ...
Front Stabilizer Control Link Inspection
1. Remove the front stabilizer control link from the vehicle.. (See FRONT STABILIZER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [MZR 2.3 DISI Turbo] 2. Inspect for bending or damage. If there is any malfunction, replace the stabilizer control link. 3.