Mazda 3 Service Manual: Pressure Sensor Removal/Installation [Two Step Deployment Control System]
1. Switch the ignition to off.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait for1 min or more
3. Remove the inner garnish..
4. Remove the front door trim..
5. Remove the bolts.
6. Remove the pressure sensor.
7. Disconnect the connector from the pressure sensor by pressing the connector tab and pulling out the lock lever in the direction of the arrow.
When connecting the pressure sensor connector, insert the lock lever (connector disconnection prevention lever) completely.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
9. Switch the ignition to ON.
10. Verify that the air bag system warning light illuminates forapprox. 6 s
and goes out.
If the air bag system warning light does not operate normally, refer to the on-board diagnostic system (air bag system) and perform inspection of the system..
Audio can be heard from the vehicle's speakers by connecting a commerciallyavailable portable audio unit to the auxiliary jack. A commercially-available, non-impedance (3.5 ) stereo mini plug cable is required. Contact an Authorized Mazda Dealer for details. In addition, audio can be p ...
Rear Door Removal/Installation
WARNING: Removing the rear door without supporting it could cause the rear door to fall and cause serious injury. Always perform the procedure with at least another person to prevent the rear door from falling. 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2.