Nissan Altima: Moonroof
When power window switch does not operate
If the power window automatic function (closing only) does not operate properly, perform the following procedure to initialize the power window system:
1. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
2. Open the window more than halfway by operating the power window switch.
3. Pull the power window switch and hold it to close the window, and then hold the switch more than 3 seconds after the window is closed.
4. Release the power window switch. Operate the window by the automatic function to confirm the initialization is complete. The power window automatically opens or closes depending on if the automatic down or up function is selected.
5. Perform steps 2 through 4 above for other windows. If the power window function does not operate properly after performing the above procedure, see a NISSAN dealer for assistance.
Auto-reverse functionIf the control unit detects something caught in the window as it is closing, the window will be immediately lowered. The auto-reverse function can be activated when the window is closed by automat ...
Automatic moonroofThe moonroof will only operate when the ignition switch is placed in the ON position. The automatic moonroof is operational for about 45 seconds, even if the ignition switch is placed in the ACC ...
When performing any inspection or maintenance work on your vehicle, always take care to prevent serious accidental injury to yourself or damage to the vehicle. The following are general precautions ...
Rear Seat Belts
The shoulder belt anchorages of the rear three-point belts are nonadjustable for outboard and center rear passengers on sedans. The center belt is mounted to the rear shelf panel and exits throu ...
Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) — If Equipped
This system allows you to lock or unlock the doors, open the trunk, or activate the Panic Alarm from distances approximately 66 ft (20 m) using a Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter.