Nissan Rogue Owners Manual: NISSAN Jackknife key (if so equipped)
Replace the battery in the jackknife key as follows:
- Hold jackknife key button side up. Insert a small screwdriver into the slit of the corner and twist it to separate the upper part from the lower part. Use a cloth to protect the casing.
- Remove old battery.
- Replace the battery with a now one.
Recommended battery: CR2032 or equivalent.
- Do not touch the internal circuit and electric terminals as doing so could cause a malfunction.
- Hold the battery by the edges. Holding the battery across the contact points will seriously deplete the storage capacity.
- Close lid securely as illustrated.
Operate the buttons to check the operation.
See a NISSAN dealer if you need assistance for replacement.
NOTE: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.