Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Both doors mirror defogger don’t operate but rear window defogger operates
Regarding Wiring Diagram information, refer to DEF-12, "Wiring Diagram".
1. CHECK DOOR MIRROR DEFOGGER FUSE
Check if the following fuse in fuse block (J/B) is blown.
Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 2.
NO >> Replace the blown fuse after repairing the affected circuit.
2. CHECK DOOR MIRROR DEFOGGER POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
- Turn ignition switch ON.
- Check voltage between fuse block (J/B) harness connector and ground.
Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 3.
NO >> Replace fuse block (J/B).
3. CHECK BOTH DOOR MIRROR DEFOGGER
- Check door mirror LH. Refer to DEF-28, "Component Function Check".
- Check door mirror RH. Refer to DEF-30, "Component Function Check".
Is the inspection result normal? YES >> Check intermittent incident. Refer to GI-41, "Intermittent Incident".
NO >> Repair or replace the malfunctioning parts.
DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR WORK FLOW Work flow OVERALL SEQUENCE DETAILED FLOW 1.OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT SYMPTOM Interview the customer to obtain as much information as possible about the conditions and environment under which the malfunction occurred. >> GO TO 2. 2.CHECK SYMPTOM ...
P1574 ASCD vehicle speed sensor
Description The ECM receives two vehicle speed sensor signals via CAN communication line. One is sent from combination meter, and the other is from TCM (Transmission control module). The ECM uses these signals for ASCD control.