Nissan Rogue Service Manual: CVT oil warmer
- Transaxle assembly
- CVT oil warmer
: N·m (kg-m, in-lb)
Removal and Installation
WARNING: Do not remove the radiator cap when the engine is hot. Serious burns could occur from high pressure engine coolant escaping from the radiator. Wrap a thick cloth around the cap. Slowly turn it a quarter turn to allow built-up pressure to escape. Carefully remove the cap by turning it all the way.
CAUTION: Perform when the engine is cold.
- Remove front under cover. Refer to EXT-16, "Exploded View".
- Remove engine under cover. Refer to EXT-37, "ENGINE UNDER COVER : Removal and Installation".
- Remove fender protector side cover. Refer to EXT-28, "FENDER PROTECTOR : Exploded View".
- Disconnect water hoses from CVT oil warmer. Refer to TM-212, "Exploded View".
- Disconnect fluid cooler hoses from CVT oil warmer. Refer to TM-215, "Exploded View".
- Remove CVT oil warmer bolts ( ) and remove CVT oil warmer (1) from transaxle assembly.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
- Check for CVT fluid leakage and check CVT fluid level. Refer to TM-190, "Inspection".
- Start and warm up the engine. Visually check that there is no leakage of engine coolant and CVT fluid.