Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Oil cooler
- Intake manifold
- Cylinder block
- Water hose
- Water hose clip
- Water hose
- Oil cooler
- Oil cooler relief valve
Removal and Installation
WARNING: Be careful not to burn yourself, as engine oil and engine coolant may be hot.
NOTE: When removing components such as hoses, tubes/lines, etc., cap or plug openings to prevent fluid from spilling.
- Drain engine coolant. Refer to CO-8, "Draining".
- Remove front air spoiler (RH). Refer to EXT-16, "Exploded View"
- Remove fender protector (RH). Refer to EXT-28, "FENDER PROTECTOR : Exploded View".
- Disconnect water hoses from the oil cooler.
- Remove oil cooler bolts in reverse numerical order.
- Remove oil cooler.
- Be careful not to get burned when engine and engine oil may be hot.
- When removing, prepare a shop cloth to absorb any engine oil leaks or spillage.
- Completely wipe off any engine oil that adheres to engine and vehicle.
- Remove relief valve and O-ring, (if necessary).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Tighten oil cooler to specification as shown.
- Do not reuse O-ring.
- Ensure O-ring and oil cooler sealing surface is free from dust, flaws, or deformation.
- Ensure water hose assembly is installed without kinks or areas of collapse.
- Replace relief valve, if removed.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
Check oil cooler for cracks. Check oil cooler for clogging by blowing through engine coolant inlet. If necessary, replace oil cooler.
Inspect relief valve for movement, cracks, and breaks by pushing the ball. If replacement is necessary, remove the valve by prying it out using a suitable tool. Install a new valve by tapping it in place.
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
- Check the engine oil level and the engine coolant level and add engine oil and engine coolant. Refer to LU-7, "Inspection" and CO-8, "Inspection".
- Start the engine, and check that there are no leaks of engine oil or engine coolant.
- Stop the engine and wait for 5 minutes.
- Check the engine oil level and the engine coolant level again. Refer to LU-7, "Inspection" and CO-8, "Inspection".
Oil pumpExploded View Front cover (Oil pump body united) Outer rotor Inner rotor Oil pump cover Regulator valve Regulator valve spring Regulator valve plug CAUTION ...
Tire pressure sensor
Exploded View Tire pressure sensor O-ring Valve stem nut Valve core Valve cap Valve stem assembly : Parts that are replaced as a set when the tire is replaced. Removal and Installation REMOVAL Remove wheel and tire using power tool. Remove v ...
Exploded View Steering wheel Removal and Installation REMOVAL Set the front wheels and tires in the straight-ahead position. Remove driver air bag module.