Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Output speed sensor
- Transaxle assembly
- Output speed sensor
Always replace after every disassembly.
: N·m (kg-m, in-lb)
: Apply CVT fluid
Removal and Installation
- Remove engine undercover. Refer to TM-209, "Removal and Installation".
- Disconnect the output speed sensor harness connector.
- Remove the output speed sensor bolt and remove the output speed sensor.
- Remove the O-ring from the output speed sensor.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Do not reuse O-ring.
- Apply CVT fluid to the O-ring.
Inspection and Adjustment
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
Check for CVT fluid leakage. Refer to TM-190, "Inspection".
ADJUSTMENT AFTER INSTALLATION
Adjust the CVT fluid level. Refer to TM-192, "Adjustment".