Nissan Sentra Service Manual: CSC(concentric slave cylinder)
- Transaxle assembly
- CSC (Concentric Slave Cylinder)
Removal and Installation
- Do not reuse CSC (Concentric Slave Cylinder). The CSC slides back to the original position every time the transaxle assembly is removed. This action may allow dust or contaminants to gather on the sliding parts and damage a seal of CSC causing clutch fluid leakage.
- Do not disassemble CSC.
- Keep painted surface on the body or other parts free of clutch fluid. If clutch fluid spills, wipe up immediately and wash the affected area with water.
- Remove engine and transaxle assembly. Refer to TM-28, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove CSC bolts, then remove the CSC from transaxle assembly
- Install CSC to transaxle assembly, then tighten CSC bolts to the specified torque.
- Do not reuse CSC.
- Do not install then operate CSC immediately, the piston and stopper of CSC components may fall off.
- Install engine and transaxle assembly in the reverse order of removal. Refer to TM-28, "Removal and Installation".
Inspection and Adjustment
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
Check for fluid leakage and the fluid level. Refer CL-7, "Inspection".
ADJUSTMENT AFTER INSTALLATION
Perform the air bleeding. Refer to CL-9, "Air Bleeding".
Clutch pipingExploded View CSC (Concentric Slave Cylinder) Clip Clutch tube Clutch damper Bracket Clutch master cylinder Hydraulic Layout Clutch tube Lock pin CSC (Concentric Slav ...
Clutch disc and clutch coverExploded View Flywheel Clutch disc Clutch cover Input shaft First step Final step Apply lithium-based grease including molybdenum disulphide. Removal and Installation CAU ...
Power window and door lock/unlock switch RH
Removal and Installation REMOVAL Release the pawls using a suitable tool and lift the power window and door lock/unlock switch RH and finisher as an assembly and remove. Disconnect the harness connector from the power window and door lock/unlock switch RH. Release the four pawls (tw ...
Rear drum brake
Exploded View Cap Bleeder valve Piston Spring Boot Piston cup Wheel cylinder Apply rubber grease Apply PBC (Poly Butyl Cuprysil) grease or silicone-based grease Apply brake fluid Disassembly and Assembly DISASSEMBLY Remove the boot from wheel cylinder.