Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Glove box lamp
Removal and installation
Do not touch bulb while it is lit or right after being turned off. Burning may result.
Do not touch glass surface of the bulb with bare hands or allow oil or grease to get on it to prevent damage to bulb.
- Remove the glove box assembly. Refer to ip-22, "removal and installation".
- Rotate the glove box lamp socket assembly counterclockwise and remove.
- Remove the glove box lamp housing.
- Install the glove box lamp housing.
- Insert bulb socket into glove box lamp housing and rotate clockwise to lock in position.
- Install glove box assembly. Refer to ip-22, "removal and installation".
The glove box lamp bulb is serviced as part of the glove box lamp socket. Refer to inl-54, "removal and installation".
Vanity mirror lampRemoval and installation Caution: Do not attempt to separate the vanity mirror lamp from the sun visor or damage to the components may occur. Note: The vanity mirror lamp is replaced as part o ...
Interior room lampRemoval and installation Removal Insert a suitable tool into the gap between the headlining and the interior room lamp and release the interior room lamp. Disconnect the harness connector ...
Precaution for Work
When removing or disassembling each component, be careful not to damage or deform it.