PRESSURE CONTROL SOLENOID A (Pressure Control Solenoid A Performance/Stuck Off)
The detecting condition A or detection condition B is detected twice or more (1 second or more later after detection of the first) in the same DC under the following diagnosis conditions:
- After the ignition switch is ON, 500 msec or more have passed.
- Selector lever: Other than вЂњPвЂќ and вЂњNвЂќ positions
- Idle is not being detected.
- Engine speed: 600 rpm or more
- Primary pulley speed: 500 rpm or more
- Auxiliary gearbox shifting is not in progress.
- Acceleration/deceleration speed: −0.05 G or more
- The primary pulley speed experienced 306 rpm or more and the secondary pulley speed experienced 230 rpm or more at least once.
- The output speed is 107 rpm or less or the secondary pulley speed exceeds 61 rpm.
Detection condition A
- Status with the shifting ratio of the primary pulley speed/secondary pulley ratio exceeding 2.55 is 200 msec or more continuously.
Detection condition B
- Status with the shifting ratio of the primary pulley speed/secondary pulley ratio exceeding 3.35 is 100 msec or more continuously.