Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Precaution for Work
- When removing or disassembling each component, be careful not to damage or deform it. If a component may be subject to interference, be sure to protect it with a shop cloth.
- When removing (disengaging) components with a screwdriver or similar tool, be sure to wrap the component with a shop cloth or vinyl tape to protect it.
- Protect the removed parts with a shop cloth and prevent them from being dropped.
- Replace a deformed or damaged clip.
- If a part is specified as a non-reusable part, always replace it with a new one.
- Be sure to tighten bolts and nuts securely to the specified torque.
- After installation is complete, be sure to check that each part works properly.
- Follow the steps below to clean components:
Water soluble dirt:
- Dip a soft cloth into lukewarm water, wring the water out of the cloth and wipe the dirty area.
- Then rub with a soft, dry cloth
- Dip a soft cloth into lukewarm water with mild detergent (concentration: within 2 to 3%) and wipe the dirty area.
- Then dip a cloth into fresh water, wring the water out of the cloth and wipe the detergent off.
- Then rub with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use organic solvent such as thinner, benzene, alcohol or gasoline.
- For genuine leather seats, use a genuine leather seat cleaner.
PreparationSpecial Service Tool The actual shape of the tools may differ from those illustrated here. ...
Exploded view Glass lid Roof panel Front Removal and installation Removal Caution: After installing glass lid, check gap/height adjustments and operation to make sure there is no malfunction. Handle glass lid with care to prevent damage. Open sunshade (1), then close ...
ECO mode switch
ECO mode switch The ECO mode helps to enhance the fuel economy by controlling the throttle sensitivity and transmission points (CVT if so equipped). To turn on the ECO mode, push the ECO mode switch.