Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Precautions for drive shaft
Observe the following precautions when disassembling and assembling drive shaft.
- Do not disassemble joint sub-assembly because it is non-overhaul parts.
- Perform work in a location which is as dust-free as possible.
- Clean the parts, before disassembling and assembling.
- Prevent the entry of foreign objects during disassembly of the service location.
- Reassemble disassembled parts carefully in the correct order. If work is interrupted, a clean cover must be placed over parts.
- Use paper waste. Fabric shop cloths must not be used because of the danger of lint adhering to parts.
- Clean disassembled parts (except for rubber parts) with kerosene which shall be removed by blowing with air or wiping with paper waste.