Registering by phone
1. Select the “PHONE BOOK” menu.
2. Select the “ADD ENTRY” menu.
3. Select the “BY PHONE” menu.
4. Select the “CONFIRM” menu. Then “TRANSFER” is displayed.
5. Transfer the data from the cell phone.
For details about transferring the data, refer to the Owner’s Manual of the cell phone.
6. Select the “RECORD NAME” menu by operating the “TUNE/TRACK/CH” dial or press the talk switch.
7. Say the name (voice tag) to be registered.
8. Select the “CONFIRM” menu. Then “STORED” is displayed and the mode changes to the registering speed dial mode. Refer to “Registering speed dial”.
For CVT models
This light illuminates when All-Wheel Drive is disengaged and the drive mechanism is switched to Front Wheel Drive for maintenance or similar purposes.