Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: For vehicles equipped with mobile communication system
- Install an antenna as far as possible away from the ecu and sensors of the vehicle’s electronic systems.
- install an antenna feeder at least 20 cm (7.87 In.) Away from the ecu and sensors of the vehicle’s electronic systems.
For details of the ecu and sensors locations, refer to the section on the applicable component.
- prevent the antenna feeder from getting entangled with the other wirings, and keep the antenna feeder separately from the other wirings as much as possible.
- check that the antenna and feeder are correctly adjusted.
- do not install any powerful mobile communication system.
Handling of hose clampsBefore removing the hose, check the depth of the inserting portion and the clamp position in order to restore it surely. change a deformed or dented clamp for a new one. in ...
Terminals of ecu
1. Inspect integration relay Disconnect the connector and check the continuity of each terminal of the disconnected connector. Standard : If the result is not as specified, the vehicle’s side may malfunction. Reconnect the connector and check each terminal. Standard: If th ...
Torque converter clutch and drive plate (atm)
Inspection 1. Inspect torque converter clutch assy Inspect the one–way clutch. Set sst into the inner race of the one–way clutch. Sst 09350–32014 (09351–32010) set sst so that it fits in the notch of the converter hub and outer race of the one–way clutch. Sst 09350 ...
Fog light switch
The fog lights secure excellent visibility in difficult driving conditions, such as in rain and fog. 1 Turns the front fog lights off 2 Turns the front fog lights on *1: For U.S.A. *2: For Canada ■Fog lights can be used when The headlights are on in low beam.