Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Speed sensor front lh
: replace the rh side by the same procedure as the lh side.
1. Remove front wheel
2. Remove front fender liner lh
3. Remove speed sensor front lh
- Disconnect the speed sensor wire harness clamp from the body.
- disconnect the speed sensor connector.
- Remove the 2 clamp bolts holding the sensor harness from the body and shock absorber.
- Remove the bolt and speed sensor front lh.
: keep on the sensor tip clean.
4. Install speed sensor front lh
- Install the speed sensor front lh with the bolt.
Torque: 8.0 Nvm (82 Kgf·cm, 71 in.Vlbf)
: make sure the sensor tip is clean.
- Install the sensor harness clamp with the 2 bolts ”a” and ”b” to the body and shock absorber.
bolt a: 8.0 Nvm (82 Kgf·cm, 71 in.Vlbf) bolt b: 29 nvm (296 Kgf·cm, 21 ft·lbf)
- Connect the speed sensor connector.
- connect the speed sensor wire harness clamp to the body.
5. Install front fender liner lh
6. Install front wheel
torque: 103 nvm (1,050 Kgf·cm, 76 ft·lbf)
7. Check abs speed sensor signal
Replacement1. Drain brake fluid Notice: wash the brake fluid off immediately if it comes into contact with any painted surface. 2. Remove front wheel rh 3. Remove front fender liner rh 4. Remove brake act ...
Skid control sensorReplacement Hint: replace the rh side by the same procedure as the lh side. 1. Remove rear wheel 2. Remove rear brake drum sub–assy 3. Disconnect skid control sensor wire Disconnect the ...
Door control transmitter
Registration 1. Registration of recognition code Hint: the add mode is used to retain the already registered codes while registering a new recognition code. This mode is used when adding a transmitter.