Toyota Highlander Owners Manual: Personal lights
Turn the light on/off
Illuminated entry system
- Vehicles without a smart key system the lights automatically turn on/off according to the engine switch position, whether the doors are locked/unlocked, and whether the doors are open/ closed.
- vehicles with a smart key system the lights automatically turn on/off according to engine switch mode, the presence of the electronic key, whether the doors are locked/unlocked, and whether the doors are opened/closed.
To prevent battery discharge
If the following lights are left on when the engine switch is turned off, the lights will go off automatically after 20 minutes:
- interior lights
- personal lights
- front door courtesy lights
- ambient lights (if equipped)
- engine switch light (vehicles with a smart key system)
Settings (e.G. The time elapsed before lights turn off) can be changed.
(Customizable features: )
Interior lights listRear interior/rear personal lights Ambient lights (if equipped) Front interior/front personal lights Outer foot lights (if equipped) Engine switch light (vehicles with a smart key syste ...
More about Toyota Highlander:
1. DOOR LOCK FAIL-SAFE (a) When a malfunction in the door control switch (manual switch, operation interlocked with key) has been detected, door LOCK/UNLOCK operation become disabled. 2.