Toyota RAV4 Service Manual: Operation check
- Check key reminder warning system
- Check that the key reminder warning buzzer sounds.
- With the driver side door closed, insert the key into the ignition key cylinder and then turn the ignition switch to lock or acc.
- Check that the buzzer sounds intermittently when the driver side door is open.
- Check that the key reminder warning buzzer stops.
- Check that the buzzer stops sounding if any of the following operations is performed while the buzzer is sounding:
- Close the driver side door (front door courtesy light switch is off).
- Turn the ignition switch on.
- Remove the key from the ignition key cylinder.
Problem symptoms tableHint: Use the table below to help determine the cause of the problem symptom. The potential causes of the symptoms are listed in order of probability in the "suspected area" column of th ...
Connect intelligent tester Connect the intelligent tester to the dlc3. Start the engine and idle it. Select the active test mode on the intelligent tester. Hint: Please refer to the intelligent tester operator's manual for further details. Check actuator motor operation ...
To ensure safe and economical driving, day-to-day care and regular maintenance are essential. It is the owner’s responsibility to perform regular checks. Toyota recommends the following maintenance: General maintenance General maintenance should be performed on a daily basis.