Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Locking the front doors from the outside without a key Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Locking the front doors from the outside without a key
Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Locking the front doors from the outside without a key
- Move the inside lock button to the lock position.
- Close the door.
- Vehicles without a smart key system The doors cannot be locked if either of the front doors is open and the key is in the engine switch.
- Vehicles with a smart key system The door cannot be locked if the engine switch is in ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode, or the electronic key is left inside the vehicle.
The key may not be detected correctly and the door may be locked.
Terminals of ECU
1. CHECK DRIVER SIDE J/B ASSEMBLY (MULTIPLEX NETWORK BODY ECU) Disconnect the B6, 1C, 1K and 1L J/B connectors. Measure the voltage and resistance according to the value(s) in the table below. HINT: If the result is not as specified, there may be a malfunction on the w ...
Data list / active test
1. DATA LIST HINT: With the intelligent tester connected to the DLC3 and the ignition switch to the ON position, the ABS, TRAC and VSC data list can be displayed. Follow the prompts on the tester screen to access the DATA LIST. *: 2WD 2. ACTIVE TEST HINT: Performing the ACTIVE TEST usin ...
1. Remove front wheel 2. Remove front wiper arm head cap Hint: (see page ww-3) 3. Remove fr wiper arm rh HINT: (See page WW-3) 4. Remove fr wiper arm lh HINT: (See page WW-3) 5. Remove cowl top ventilator louver subassembly Hint: (see page ww-3) 6.