Toyota Sienna Service Manual: CD Sound Skips
1 CHECK CD
- Check the CD.
OK: The CD is clean.
HINT: If dirt is on the CD surface, wipe it clean with a soft cloth from the inside to the outside in a radial direction.
NOTICE: Do not use a conventional record cleaner or antistatic preservative.
2 CHECK CD
- Check that the CD is not deformed or cracked.
OK: No deformation or cracks on the CD.
3 CHECK OPERATION USING ANOTHER CD
- Check using another CD.
- Check if the problem recurs using another CD.
OK: The problem does not occur.
4 CHECK RADIO RECEIVER
- Check the radio receiver installation condition.
- Check that the radio receiver is properly installed.
OK: Radio receiver is properly installed.
REPLACE RADIO RECEIVER
1. INSTALL REAR DOOR WIRE SUB-ASSEMBLY LH Install the wire. NOTICE: When installing the wire, push the areas where the clips are installed in order to prevent damage and deformation. Install the 2 screws. 2. INSTALL REAR DOOR LOCK ASSEMBLY LH Apply MP grease to the slidi ...
ECU Power Source Circuit
DESCRIPTION The position control ECU and switch assembly (power seat control switch and ECU) is contained in the switch assembly. During manual operation, only one switch signal is accepted. If signals are input from 2 or more switches simultaneously, all of them are ignored, except when s ...
1. REMOVE REAR SEAT 3 POINT TYPE BELT ASSEMBLY (for 8-Passenger) HINT: Refer to the instructions for disassembly of the rear No. 1 seat assembly (for center seat). Remove the bolt and rear seat 3 point type belt assembly. 2.