Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Description of initialization
(a) Perform initialization in the following cases:
- Before delivery of a new vehicle.
- After replacement of the tire pressure warning ECU*.
- After replacement of the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter.
- Specified tire pressure changes depending on the size or type of the tire.
*: Perform initialization after the transmitter ID registration is completed (See page TW-20).
(b) Before initialization
(1) Set the air pressure of all tires to the specified value.
Cold tire inflation pressure
NOTICE: Perform the tire pressure adjustment after the vehicle has sufficiently cooled down. If the vehicle is not sufficiently cooled down, increase the air pressure by 20 to 30 kPa (0.2 to 0.3 kgf/cm2, 2.9 to 4.3 psi) above the specified value.