Toyota Sienna Service Manual: DVD-ROM Abnormal
DTC Detection Condition
|DVD-ROM operation is abnormal.||
HINT: After the inspection is completed, clear the DTCs.
1 CHECK IF A PROPER DVD IS INSERTED
- Make sure that the DVD is a video DVD or a CD with an MP3 file, and that it is not deformed, flawed, stained, burred, or otherwise defective.
OK: Normal DVD or CD
- Translucent or uniquely-shaped DVDs or CDs cannot be played.
- For details on playable DVDs or CDs, refer to the Owner's Manual.
2 CHANGE DISC
- Replace the disc with another and recheck.
- Replace the disc with another normal one.
- Clear the DTCs.
- Recheck for DTCs and check if the same trouble occurs again.
OK: Malfunction disappears.
Power window master switch
Inspection 1. INSPECT POWER WINDOW REGULATOR MASTER SWITCH ASSEMBLY (w/ Jam Protection Function) Check the resistance between the terminals of the switch when the switch is operated. Standard: AUTO (driver side) switch Passenger side switch Rear LH switch Rear RH switch ...
DVD Error/ Excess Current/ Tray Insertion / Ejection Error
DTC 44-44 DVD Error DTC 44-48 Excess Current DTC 44-50 Tray Insertion / Ejection Error DESCRIPTION DTC No. DTC Detection Condition Trouble Area 44-44 Operation error in the DVD mechanism Television display assembly 44-48 Excess current is prese ...
1. REMOVE NO. 1ULTRASONIC SENSOR RETAINER (w/ Clearance Sonar System) (See page PM-19) 2. REMOVE NO. 1 ULTRASONIC SENSOR (w/ Clearance Sonar System) (See page PM-19) 3. REMOVE REAR BUMPER ENERGY ABSORBER 4. REMOVE REAR BUMPER BAR PLATE Remove the 4 clips and the rear bumper bar plate. 5.