Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Low pitched horn
1. REMOVE FRONT BUMPER COVER ET-3
2. REMOVE LOW PITCHED HORN
- Disconnect the connector.
- Remove the bolt and horn.
1. INSPECT LOW PITCHED HORN
- Apply battery voltage and check operation of the horn, as shown in the table.
1. INSTALL LOW PITCHED HORN
- Place the stay onto the baffle part of the radiator support upper and then install the horn with the bolt.
Torque: 20 N*m (199 kgf*cm, 15 ft.*lbf)
- Connect the connector.
2. INSTALL FRONT BUMPER COVER
Horn relayINSPECTION 1. INSPECT HORN RELAY Remove the horn relay from the instrument panel J/ B. Measure the horn relay continuity. Standard ...
High pitched hornCOMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE FRONT BUMPER COVER 2. REMOVE HIGH PITCHED HORN Disconnect the connector. Remove the bolt and horn. INSPECTION 1. INSPECT HIGH PITCHED HORN ...
Terminals of ECU