Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Meter Illumination does not Dim at Night
- Confirm that the vehicle is equipped with the optitron meter, then check this circuit.
- The combination meter assembly receives a auto dimmer signal from the body ECU by the multiplex communication line.
1 CHECK MULTIPLEX COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Check if MULTIPLEX communication DTC is output
2 CHECK DTC
- Check if the DTC B1244 is output
3 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER
- Operate the intelligent tester according to the steps on the display and select "DATA LIST".
OK: The meter illumination is dimmed when the DIMMER SIG is ON.
CHECK LIGHTING SETTING
4 REPLACE COMBINATION METER ASSEMBLY
OK: The operation of the combination meter assembly returns to normal.
Receiving a call
When a call is received, the following screen is displayed together with a sound. To answer the phone Press the switch on the steering wheel or select . To refuse a call Press the switch on the steering wheel or select To adjust the incoming call volume Turn the “PWR•VOL” knob ...
ECU Power Source Circuit
DESCRIPTION This is the power source for the tire pressure warning ECU. WIRING DIAGRAM INSPECTION PROCEDURE NOTICE: When replacing the tire pressure warning ECU, read the transmitter IDs stored in the old ECU using the intelligent tester and write them down before removal. It is neces ...
1. INSTALL BACK DOOR STOPPER LOWER Install the 2 stoppers with the 4 bolts. Torque: 7.0 N*m (71 kgf*cm, 62 in.*lbf) 2. INSTALL BACK DOOR BASE STOPPER BRACKET Install the 2 brackets with the 4 bolts. Torque: 7.0 N*m (71 kgf*cm, 62 in.*lbf) 3.