Toyota Sienna Service Manual: On-vehicle inspection
1. CHECK ACCELERATOR PEDAL ROD
- Check the voltage.
- Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Turn the intelligent tester on.
- Select the menu items: DIAGNOSIS / ENHANCED OBD II / DATA LIST / ALL / ACCEL POS #1, ACCEL POS #2.
- Operate the accelerator pedal, and then check that the ACCEL POS #1 and ACCEL POS #2 values are within the specifications.
Standard voltage (ACCEL POS #1)
Standard voltage (ACCEL POS #2)
If the result is not as specified, check the accelerator pedal rod, wire harness or ECM.
Removal1. REMOVE ACCELERATOR PEDAL ROD Disconnect the accelerator pedal position sensor connector. Remove the 2 nuts and accelerator pedal rod. ...
Moving a second seat for third seat access
Getting in the vehicle Tip-up seats Pull the seatback angle adjustment lever and fold down the seatback. The cushion will tip up. The seat can slide forward. Move the seat to the frontmost position. Ottoman seats Pull the seatback angle adjustment lever and fold down th ...
Cold Start Idle Air Control System Performance
DTC P050A Cold Start Idle Air Control System Performance DESCRIPTION This monitor will run when the engine is started at -10 to 50C (14 to 122F) of the engine coolant temperature.